Have you discovered sweet potatoes? Have you discovered them so often that you’ve run out of ways to serve them? Sweet potato fries, sweet potato soup, sweet potato casserole . . . I completely understand. So, here’s a new sweet potato recipe for you to try!
Inspired by Healy Real Food Vegetarian’s Butternut Squash Frittata, here is my recipe for Sweet Potato Frittata.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork to allow steam to be released when baking.
- Cook for 40-50 minutes, or until soft.
- Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl and wisk.
- Add all ingredients except the sweet potatoes and wisk to combine.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and stir into the egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into 2 glass, 13 X 9 baking dishes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until middle is set.