Coconut Lime Shrimp Recipe
Have you tasted summer? I have. It tastes like coconut lime shrimp and it is delicious!
I found skewered shrimp on sale and couldn’t pass it up, but I didn’t have a skewered shrimp recipe handy. I did have limes and coconut oil on hand, though, so I created this amazing coconut lime shrimp recipe.
The ingredients (just four besides the shrimp) are simple and nourishing. The taste is bright and well-rounded. And, yes, the kiddos loved this recipe!
Here’s the recipe!
1. Preheat a griddle to medium heat.
2. Skewer 5 shrimp per skewer stick.
3. Place the skewered shrimp in a 13X9 baking dish.
4. Combine the coconut oil, lime juice, honey, and salt.
5. Pour over the shrimp, moving the skewers around to ensure that each one is coated with the mixture.
6. Let the shrimp marinate for about 15 minutes.
7. Grill the shrimp on the griddle for about 5 minutes per side, or until the shrimp has turned white and firmed up.