1. Name (First name only, if desired, or if you are concerned about privacy, your online nickname.)
2. Location (optional, or you may give your country or region of the country in which you live.)
3. Blog (You do not need a blog to participate!)
4. How long have you been eating a real food diet?
5. How many adults and children are you responsible for feeding? Are they able to help with your real food preparation?
6. What is your occupation? What other activities (school, volunteering, home schooling, farming, care giving, etc) fill your days?
7. What real food convenience items do you use?
8. What real food items do you insist on making from scratch even when you have access to a pre-made or convenient form of that food?
9. What tools do you use to get it all done in the kitchen? (Menu planning, delegating, once-a-month-cooking, must-have appliances, etc)
10. What advice do you have for those who are just beginning a real food diet and feel overwhelmed by the amount of time that real food preparation can take?
Thank you for sharing your real food story!
Read other’s Time for Real Food Entries here:
Lauren of Empowered Sustenance