For the pork chops:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Melt 4 Tbs of coconut oil in a small pot.
3. Grease a 13X9 baking dish with the remaining 2 Tbs of coconut oil.
4. When the coconut oil in the pot has melted, add the coconut sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg to make the glaze and stir to combine.
5. Place the pork chops in the baking dish and puncture them repeatedly with a fork.
6. Pour the glaze over the pork chops, flipping them after pouring half of the glaze so that both sides are glazed.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
For the baked apples:
1. Melt the coconut oil in a large pot.
2. Add the apples and let them fry until they begin to soften.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until the apples are well coated.
4. Cook the apples over medium heat until they are soft. (About 20-25 minutes)